Russian President Vladimir Putin, defying Ukrainian protests and Western sanctions, signed a treaty on Tuesday making Crimea part of Russia but said he did not plan to seize any other regions of Ukraine.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade