Rolf Harris, a household name in his native Australia and adopted home Britain, was jailed for nearly six years for repeatedly abusing young girls during decades as a beloved host of children's television. Speaking outside court, a representative of the brother of one of Harris' victims said his sister's ordeal would always be with her.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade