The Russian rouble fell to a historically low level against the dollar on Friday (August 29) on fears that Russian moves in Ukraine would provoke further Western sanctions, but the spokesman for the Moscow Exchange and Muscovites expressed optimism it would not fall any further.
- Play A-List Insider: Taylor Swift dances with Beyonce, Kim Kardashian defends cropping daughter out of selfie
- Play Peruvians fight to celebrate Christmas
- Play Flying a drone in the UK: What you need to know
- Play Daredevil wingsuit flyer performs ‘high five’ stunt in French Alps
- Play ‘Super-bacteria' in Rio sailing waters causes concern
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade