French pharmaceutical giant Sanofi Pasteur on Friday (July 11) announced the publication in the medical journal The Lancet detailed results of its first landmark phase III dengue vaccine efficacy study that could pave the way to combating the mosquito-borne virus that sickens millions every year.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
- Play A-List Insider: Taylor Swift dances with Beyonce, Kim Kardashian defends cropping daughter out of selfie
- Play Obama to overhaul US policy with Cuba
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade