An American missionary stricken with Ebola in West Africa wore a protective white suit on Tuesday (August 5) as she was wheeled on a stretcher into the Atlanta hospital where doctors will try to save her and a fellow aid worker from the deadly virus.
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Eight children stabbed to death in Australia
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade