British businessman Shrien Dewani is fit to stand trial for the murder of his wife Anni, according to a mental health report released in the Western Cape High Court on Friday (August 15).
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade