The summer transfer window is now closed, and records once more have been shattered. £835m was spent by Premier League clubs this summer, in part to a late flurry of last minute signings on transfer deadline day.
IBTimes UK sports reporters Nick Howson and Tony Mogan discuss the biggest deals and greatest gambles made in the transfer window.
- Rooney Uncertain About His New Manchester United Role Following Falcao Arrival
- Monaco Admit Club were Powerless to Stop Radamel Falcao's Manchester United Move
- Radamel Falcao: I am Joining the Biggest Club in the World
- Danny Welbeck Hailed as Perfect Fit for Arsenal
- Fabio Borini Delighted to Remain at Liverpool