Two men were gored by bulls on Wednesday (July 9) as they took part in Pamplona's annual bull run, a festival where red-scarved participants race through the Spanish town's cobbled streets pursued by the huge animals.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Flying a drone in the UK: What you need to know
- Play A-List Insider: Taylor Swift dances with Beyonce, Kim Kardashian defends cropping daughter out of selfie
- Play Peruvians fight to celebrate Christmas
- Play Daredevil wingsuit flyer performs ‘high five’ stunt in French Alps
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade