Britain's construction sector is recovering, and it's helping to heal the wider UK economy as we build more houses.
But what does this mean for the supply side of the construction sector? IBTimes goes to the Michelmersh brickworks to find out what they think about the recovery.
- UK Construction Recovery Hindered by Bloating Land Costs
- Construction Workers Eye Surge in Confidence as UK Housing Booms
- UK Storms Disrupt Construction Sector Recovery
- London Housing Crisis: Boris Johnson Unveils £200m Scheme to Kickstart Stalled House Building
- UK Construction Firms Most Confident Since Financial Crisis but Supply Shortage Looms