The international peace conference on Syria concluded Wednesday in the Swiss town of Montreux, marking the first step to resolve the country's civil war through talks and negotiations, the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon said shortly after conference ended.
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Eight children stabbed to death in Australia
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Bear attacks Father Christmas toy on hidden camera
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade