The United Nations Security Council condemned recent attacks in Iraq's Sinjar and Tal Afar by the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) on Tuesday (August 5), urging the international community to respond to the "systematic persecution" of minority groups.
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party can break British politics wide open in 2015
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
- Play Eight children stabbed to death in Australia
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade