Scotland's pro-independence leader Alex Salmond won a final TV debate on Monday (August 25) just over three weeks before a historic breakaway referendum, but it wasn't clear if his combative performance would help him catch up in the polls.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Natalie Bennett: Green Party doesn't need big personalities like Russell Brand and Nigel Farage
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
- Play Natalie Bennett: We should celebrate EU freedom of movement
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade