European stocks were mixed on the week with modest gains in Britain offset by declines in Germany and around the EU after disappointing economic data kept investors on the sidelines as equities pull back from multi-year highs.
- Play Real-Life Robocop Created for Disabled Police Officers
- Play Hundreds Killed in Ethnic Massacre in South Sudan
- Play David Moyes' Last Press Conference as Manchester United Manager
- Play David Moyes Sacked as Manchester United Manager
- Play David Moyes Sacked: The Lowlights of His Miserable Year at Manchester United
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade
Ads by Google