Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger feels he would not have made it to the milestone of his 1,000th game in charge if the club had not always supported him.
- Play Liberia’s blind Bob Marley performs on the streets of Monrovia
- Play Boyhood, Guardians of the Galaxy, Interstellar: The best films of 2014
- Play Double amputee controls two prosthetic arms with just his mind
- Play Navy unveils ‘Ghost Swimmer’ robot fish
- Play Sony Pictures hack: Why North Korea didn't do it
TRENDING ARTICLES AND OFFERSAdvertising provided by Adblade