As England make last minute preparations to their World Cup campaign, much attention has switched to how Roy Hodgson's men will cope with the hot and humid conditions in Manaus for their first Group D game against Italy.
To see what effect these conditions will have on the players, IBTimes visited Lucazade's Sport Conditions Zone in London to speak to sports scientist John Brewer, about what the players can do to combat them.
- Raheem Sterling on Standby for Italy Clash as Danny Welbeck Suffers Injury Scare
- Brazil World Cup to be Kicked off by Paraplegic in Mind-Powered Suit
- Five Nations Worth Adopting as Your Second Team
- 50 Amazing Facts About the World Cup [Infograph]
- Roy Hodgson Hopeful Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain Will Return for Uruguay Clash