Sony's high-end Xperia Z3 can now be purchased without carrier contracts in the United States. The unlocked variant of Sony Xperia Z3 costs a staggering $680 (£426).
You can check out Sony's official online retail stores and web portal, to purchase the carrier-free Xperia Z3 variant.
The USP of the smartphone is its 'waterproof' property, and the 20.7 MP primary camera.
If you are looking at purchasing Sony's Xperia Z3, click here to navigate to the online Sony store now, and order your smartphone.
Also, be informed that the shipping date of your orders will be 10 November.
Sony's Xperia Z3 sounds like a good bet if you are looking at buying a premium high-end smartphone for business use, and the device should also serve users who are constantly on the move.
Sony Xperia Z3 directly competes with Motorola's latest Moto X (2014 edition) in terms of price, hardware aspects and pricing.
Key hardware aspects of Sony Xperia Z3
- 5.2in TRILUMINOUS display
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat; can be upgraded to Android L 'Lollipop'
- 2.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor
- 20.7MP rear camera
- 2.2 MP front snapper
- 3 GB RAM
- 16/32 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion up to 32GB
- 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 3100 mAh Li-Ion battery, which is claimed to provide a talktime of up to 16 hours on 3G