A new firmware update - 7.0.A.3.195 - has been released for locked and unlocked variants of the Sony Xperia T. This is an official firmware released by Sony for European regions. There is no information, as yet, about global availability.
Users looking to install the firmware on an Xperia T can check this tutorial. However, IBTimes UK warns users to proceed at their own risk and will not be held responsible for any damage to the device during installation.
- Ensure all data is backed up
- Enable USB debugging by heading to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging
- Ensure battery charge of at least 60 percent
- Ensure Android Debug Bridge (ADB) command line tool is installed in PC
To Update Xperia T with 7.0.A.3.195 Firmware
- Download 7.0.A.3.195 firmware package to PCA and copy to device's SD card
- Assuming the device is rooted, download ROM Manager app from Google Play store
- Browse to installation of kernel page to install supporting kernel and type following command in order to flash kernel
- Fastboot flash boot gregkernelV1.elf
- Open ROM Manager app and choose Reboot into Recovery Mode
- In Recovery mode, choose Wipe Data/Factory Reset and Wipe Cache Partition. Now, choose Install Zip from SD Card and select downloaded zip file
- Once firmware is applied, choose Go Back and select Reboot System Now
- Note: If bootloader is not unlocked in device, then first unlock bootloader and then apply above procedure.
The Sony Xperia T should now be running the latest 7.0.A.3.195 firmware.
[Information Courtesy: Android Advices]