Hours before Justin Bieber was arrested for driving under the influence and drag racing, the pop sensation was cruising in a yellow Lamborghini with this striking beauty.
He was so proud of his female companion, now revealed to be Wilhelmina model Chantel Jefferies, that he tweeted an image of her chauffeuring him in the luxury car and captioned the shot: "@chanteljeffries taking me for a ride in the lambo."
Although the image was later deleted following a barrage of complaints from jealous fans, her name was already on everybody's lips.
Jeffries was seen partying with Bieber at the SET nightclub in Miami before the singer was arrested by police.
And it seems that the 21-year-old originally from Jacksonville, North Carolina, shares Bieber's need for speed.
Jeffries was once arrested for doing 92 mph in a 70 mph zone and her colourful rap sheet is evidence of a much darker past.
She has five arrests under her belt, including one in Feb. 2011 for misdemeanor assault with a deadly weapon. She stabbed another woman in the left forearm "during a physical altercation," records revealed.
But before Bieber got busted, the model with a curvy 32-23-35 figure, was better known for dating American footballer DeSean Jackson, 27. A picture posted on her instgarm in May shows the former couple getting close while making breakfast.
The southern belle has who describes herself a student, model, eyebrow connoisseur, animal lover, and deep thinker on her Twitter bio also dated P Diddy's son Justin Combs.
Bieber was charged with driving under the influence, speeding, resisting arrest, and driving with an expired license after he was stopped by police in a residential area of Miami Beach shortly after 4:00 am.
The Baby hitmaker was later released after bail was set by a judge at $2,500 (£1,500).
Chantel Jeffries Facts
- The 21-year-old model is originally from Jacksonville, North Carolina.
- Chantel previously dated P. Diddy's 20-year-old son Justin Combs and American footballer DeSean Jackson, 27.
- She is an avid social media user and has 31,000 followers on Twitter.
- According to Chantel's Twitter biography, she's a 'student, model, eyebrow connoisseur, animal lover, and deep thinker.'
- She has had five run-ins with the law for speeding and assault with deadly weapon.
- She partied with Bieber at a Miami nightclub before the drag racing incident.
- Chantel helped Basketball Wives star Draya's launch product lines Mint-Swim and Fin-A**Girls.
- Bieber tweeted a snap of Chantel behind the wheel of the Lamborghini he was later arrested in, with the caption: '@chanteljeffries taking me for a ride in the lambo.' He later deleted the picture.