Following several high-profile relationships, Geri Halliwell is preparing to walk down the aisle for the first time.
The 42-year-old former Spice is engaged to Formula One boss Christian Horner after dating for less than a year.
Halliwell took a leaf out of Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch's book by broadcasting the impending nuptials in the forthcoming marriage section of the Times newspaper.
"The engagement is announced between Christian, son of Mr and Mrs G.M. Horner and Geraldine, daughter of the Mr L.F. Halliwell and Mrs A. Parkinson," the official announcement read.
The Mi Chico Latino hitmaker previously dated Chris Evans, Russell Brand and Robbie Williams and was once engaged to the Italian shipping tycoon Fabrizio Politi. She also has a seven-year-old daughter Bluebell from her romance with screenwriter Sacha Gervasi.
Although no wedding date has been set, friends say she is the 'happiest' she has ever been and can't wait to become Mrs Horner.
So just what do we know about Halliwell's future husband?
IBTimes UK gets to know Christian Horner a little better...
Christian Horner facts
- He is 40
- His career in motorsport started after winning the prestigious Formula Renault scholarship in 1991
- He is the current team manager of the Red Bull Racing Formula One team
- He is worth an estimated £4.7m ($7.5m)
- He was born in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- He has a one-year-old daughter with former partner Beverley Allen, who he dated for 14 years.
- Horner raced in Formula 3000