She has maintained a pretty low profile in recent months, keeping out of the headlines, but it looks like Lindsay Lohan has not been sitting idle. TMZ reports that the 29-year-old actress has been focusing her energy on her personal life and now has a new boyfriend. According to the celebrity news site, the Mean Girls actress is dating Egor Tarabasov, a "Russian heir to a business empire".
Although few details are known about the budding romance, TMZ says that Lohan and Tarabasov have been dating for four months and "it's already pretty serious". The site adds that Tarabasov already has the seal of approval from her family because they believe he keeps her out of trouble. You may be aware of the flamed-haired beauty's well-documented battle with alcoholism and multiple run-ins with the law.
Back in 2014, the redhead revealed that she was keen to move to London because she felt let down by the US and was tired of the constant scrutiny on her home soil. "In the US, starting at 5 pm., it's TMZ and all of these shows that are just talking about people's personal lives that are in the industry," she told the BBC. "Here, I don't notice any of that. It's more news and politics and music," Lohan added. "It feels really good to be able to turn on the TV and not see everything be about gossip."
Lohan previously dated DJ Samantha Ronson and The Wanted's Max George, but who is the man that has swept her off her feet?
Egor Tarabasov facts
- At 22 years old he is seven years younger that the Hollywood actress
- The pair reportedly met in London "through a mutual friend."
- Tarabasov is based in London and is currently starting up his own real estate company.
- He is said to have travelled to New York during the holidays to meet her family.
- Tarabaosov has been dating Lohan in four months.
- He didn't have a face when Lohan first introduced him to fans on her Instagram. She captioned the black and white image that obscured his eyes:"I love him."