It looks like Jennifer Lopez may have already moved on from her cheating toyboy Casper Smart.
According to reports the 44-year-old popstar has been cosying up to Dancing With the Stars' Maksim Chmerkovskiy after sparks started flying between the pair.
"It's really new," a source familiar with the romance told New York's Daily News.
The pair go way back after meeting through her best friend Leah Remini and her DWTS partner Tony Dovolani.
"He danced with her at the [American Music Awards last November] and they kept in touch," a pal told People Magazine.
Earlier this month Lopez allegedly called time on her two-and-a-half year romance with Smart, amidst accusations that he'd been involved in a sexting relationship with two transgender women.
Models Sofie Vissa and Xristina Marie claimed to have had intimate conversations with Smart via Instagram.
"Jennifer has been embarrassed by him yet again," a friend of Lopez told RadarOnline.
Although Lopez has yet to announce the split, she recently hinted that the relationship was over when she performed her first concert in her hometown of The Bronx without her 27-year-old beau.
Chmerkovskiy may have danced his way into the singer's heart but how much do we know about the UKrainian hunk?
Maksim Chmerkovskiy Facts
- He is a Ukrainian Latin Ballroom dance champion, choreographer, and instructor.
- He was catapulted to fame after providing his expertise in the second season of American television series Dancing with the Stars.
- He hosts the Ukrainian version of the game show The Cube.
- His father is Jewish and his mother is Christian.
- Maksim was engaged to Karina Smirnoff but ended their romance in September 2009.