WrestleMania 32 saw five hours of action-packed matches that were lined up for the fans. The most anticipated match of the night was between challenger Roman Reigns and Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship title. Other matches that were equally exciting were between Brock Lesnar and Dean Ambrose, and The Undertaker vs Shane McMahon.
The event was hosted at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, US, on 3 April. Check out the results below:
Roman Reigns vs Triple H:
Roman Reigns defeated Triple H via pinfall to become the world heavyweight champion. Reigns had earned his title shot after he defeated Dean Ambrose and Brock Lesnar in a
Triple Threat match at Fastlane in March. Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar:
Brock Lesnar defeated Dean Ambrose via pinfall in a No Holds Barred match. Ambrose had challenged Lesnar to a fight after the former UFC heavy weight champion had thrashed him backstage during the Raw event in March.
The Undertaker vs Shane McMahon:
The Undertaker defeated Shane McMahon via pinfall in Hell in a Cell match. As Shane did not win the match, he can no longer demand to run Monday Night Raw. Shane's father Vince McMahon had selected The Undertaker as the opponent.
The Rock vs Erick Rowan
The Rock made his appearance at the event after a long hiatus to defeat Erick Rowan in just 6 seconds in an impromptu match.
1. Baron Corbin defeated Kane to win Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
2. Charlotte defeated Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks to win the Divas Championship Triple Threat match.
3. Chris Jericho defeated AJ Styles via pinfall
4. Zack Ryder has become the new Intercontinental Champion after defeating Kevin Owens, Dolph Ziggler, Sami Zayn, The Miz, Stardust, Sin Cara, Zack Ryder.
5. League of Nations defeated New Day via pinfall in a Handicap Match