Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, which faced a potential 'non-release' situation last week in Germany, will now be released in the country thanks to tens of thousands of votes that German citizens cast to get the smartphone released as a premium edition variant.
Now, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge is all set to be released in the United Kingdom, following the release in Germany.
According to a report published in TechRadar, the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge will indeed hit UK shores, and the high-ender will be up for purchase starting 28 November.
If you prefer reserving your Galaxy Note Edge you have the option of pre-booking your device from 14 November, as more retailers will be opening up pre-orders.
Vodafone UK is also expected to stock in the 5.6in smartphone.
The official street price and online pricing of the Samsung Galaxy Note Edge are yet to surface at this juncture, but if you are looking at buying the large-screen smartphone, then anticipate the device to have a comparatively high price tag.
Key hardware aspects:
- 5.6in Quad+ HD Super AMOLED touchscreen
- Android 4.4 KitKat operating system; out of the box
- 2.7GHz quad-core processor
- 16MP auto focus rear camera, and a 3.7MP front snapper
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion up to 128GB
- Bluetooth 4.1, NFC, Wi-Fi and USB 2.0 connectivity
- 3,000 mAh Li-Ion battery
S-Pen optimised features:
- Air Command
- Action Memo
- Screen Write
- Image Clip
- Smart Select
- S Note
- Photo Note
- Direct Pen Input
- S Health 3.5
- Dynamic Lock Screen
- Multi Window
- Ultra Power Saving Mode
- Edge Screen - Revolving Interaction, Side Controls (Camera, Video, S Note),
Ticker board, Express me, Quick Tools, Night Clock