GTA 5 Online gamers can now make fast and easy money in millions while playing for high and low levels (regardless of their ranking), with due credit to the release of latest money guide by discerning GTA 5 tipster, DomisLive (aka Dom).
Dom takes us through a running commentary spanning the entire course of the missions, Rooftop Rumble and Potshot, and shares some vital tips and tricks to earn maximum returns at the end of these missions.
Rooftop Rumble (Unlocks at Rank 75)
Here is how you do it:
- Change the mission difficulty settings to Hard and earn 1.5 times more RP and cash.
- Stock up on your ammunition and armour including a bunch of sticky bombs, RPG's and max out your Grenade Launcher ammo. Ensure your explosive stock and ammunition inventory shows full before you proceed.
- This mission can be performed solo or with your friends as it really does not matter which mode you choose.
- For illustration purpose, this tutorial runs you through the solo mode for Rooftop Rumble.
- Your objective in this mission is to get to the parking lot and kill the FIB agents as fast as you can.
- Tip #1: If you spawn too far away from the mission location, just kill yourself and restart the mission from the closest point to the designated parking lot.
- Start taking off the agents one by one with your grenade launcher as it is more effective to take out a bunch of enemies at once, especially if they are crowding around you.
- Tip #2: Aim for explosive barrels or nearby cars to take out your enemies with ease.
- Tip #3: Take your time while aiming to improve accuracy and prevent wastage of ammo.
- Tip #4: Take out the guys at the perimeter or near the parking lot entrance before you move in for the final sweep
- Once you have cleared out the guards, enter the designated car inside the parking lot (see video) and drive the car past the overbridge to force the FIB agents to spawn with the briefcase.
- Chase down the FIB car moving ahead of you and try damaging the car a bit to slow them down.
- Then take out your AP pistol and keep firing at the driver through the front window.
- Kill the driver and take out remaining agents inside the car.
- Now, the briefcase will spawn on the road near your location.
- Just get out of your car and pick up the briefcase.
- Then take the briefcase to Martin Madrazo's house to earn a huge sum of money ($18750), Reputation Points (+3405RP) and Job Points (+15JP) as reward for your immense effort.
Note:GTA 5 gamers who are on lower level and cannot host the Rooftop Rumble mission on their own can ask their friends or ping Dom in the comments section of his channel to earn an invite for the same.
Potshot (Unlocks at Rank 25)
GTA Online gamers who are on lower ranks and cannot unlock Rooftop Rumble can try the potshot mission at level 25. This mission can be played solo or with friends based on your preference and it does not influence the outcome.
Here is how you do it:
- Change the mission difficulty to Hard and earn 1.5 times more RP and cash.
- This mission does not require explosives like grenades, RPGs or grenade launchers. Instead you could carry your regular revolvers, shotguns and assault rifles.
- The primary objective of this mission is to block the bridge (see video) with your vehicle, kill the targets, steal the van and you are done with the mission.
- To save time, just make sure that you respawn at a nearby location to the designated bridge in the mission.
- Now you have got to steal a car or van to perform this mission.
- Drive the car to the designated location or the wooden bridge where you will find two gangsters standing at the entrance.
- Kill the two gangsters and then park your car horizontally right at one end of the bridge to block the entrance completely.
- Wait for the van to arrive. Take your position across the bridge and take out the driver by shooting him through the side window.
- Now drive your car out of the way and get into the van.
- Finally, deliver the van with drug containers to Trevor's trailer to complete the mission.
On successfully completing the Potshot mission, you will earn +15JP, $10,500 and +1390RP which is a piece of cake for such a simple mission.