The ongoing oil crisis and the pro-market government led by Narendra Modi have boosted India's economy.
- Dublin boxing shooting: Continuity IRA vows more violence after admitting Regency Hotel murder
- Around 2,000 women protest hijab ban in Bosnia
- EU referendum: Bank of England builds $98bn Brexit war chest to defend the pound
- War on Isis: Canada to end air strikes against Daesh in Iraq and Syria on 22 February
- Egypt's President El-Sisi ridiculed after road lain with 4,000 metre-long red carpet for motorcade