Since 2014, some 400,000 migrants have braved the dangerous crossing between Libya and southern Italy.
- Pakistani 'hate preacher' who glorifies Islamist murder welcomed by Archbishop of Canterbury
- Employee shows revenge is a beverage best served cold after striking back at office milk thief
- Milo Yiannopoulos's ban proves Twitter is censoring conservatives
- Pavarotti's family urges Donald Trump to stop using Nessun Dorma aria during rallies
- I'm a Muslim-Jewish-Christian Londoner. Where do I belong?