Garmin's vivoactive GPS-enabled smartwatch is now available on GearBest on a 50% discount. The e-tailer is claiming to ship the device within three to five business days.
GearBest is currently offering the Garmin vivoactive smartwatch for $250 (£167), and the device is available to buy in the UK, US and a host of other countries. The e-tailer is claiming to deliver the smartwatch free of shipping charges.
Both, black and white colour variants of the wearable, are currently available on GearBest.
Key technical specs of Garmin vivoactive smartwatch
Primarily designed to cater to sports enthusiasts, the vivoactive features the following technical specificiations:
- 1.3in display
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Bluetooth Calling
- Health/fitness tracker apps built-in
- Compatible with Android (4.3 and above) and i OS (7.0 and abaove)
- Rectangle dial
- Stainless Steel outer casing
- 10.02 x 1.49 x 0.31 inches in size
In terms of buying smartwatches online internationally, the popular Huawei TalkBand 2 wearable is also available for online purchase via GearBest. The third-party e-tailer is offering a 45% discount on the original price of the gadget and has currently priced the wearable at $127 (£84). Key technical specs of the smartwatch include:
- 0.73in display having resolutions of 128x88
- Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity enabled
- Dual-mic for calls
- 22mm in width and 11.88mm depth
- Overall weight of 32.2g (Leather Strap variant) and 30.6 grams (plastic strap variant)
- 95mAh battery that is claimed to offer a standby time of upto 14 days (when Bluetooth is inactive)
- Can be paired with Android smartphones running Android 4.0 and above; and with Apple devices running iOS 7.0 and above.