Morning Gold Market Report 09:52 am
Morning Silver Market Report 09:51 am
Morning Platinum Market Report 09:50 am
- 11:47 am Gold Eases from One-week High; Some Banks Restart Imports Read more
- 01:16 pm Two charts that gold traders shouldn’t miss Read more
- 01:38 pm Gold and Silver Break down Brief Consolidation Read more
- 12:49 pm GOLD: Loses Upside Steam Read more
- 04:51 pm Belgian Central Bank Says 25 Tons Or 10% of Gold Reserves on Loan Read more
- 02:01 pm Gold Trading in a Range with Range: US GDP and NFP to Provide Breakout Fuel Read more
- Eureka! Leaves of Eucalyptus Trees Will Aid Miners Pot of Gold
It may be difficult to believe, but a team of Australian researchers from CSIRO has found that in dry conditions, eucalyptus trees, as they search for moisture, can actually point to miners the location of massive gold deposits just by looking at their leaves.
- New Indian Import Tariffs Hurt Dubai Gold Trade
- Global Prices of Gold Possible to Jump as Industrywide Workers’ Strike Looms at South Africa
- Gold to Tether in the Doldrums in 2014, Forecast to Slide $1,200/oz
It seems prices of the safe haven yellow metal gold have nowhere to go but further down in the pits in 2014.
- Wedding Buyers Recycle Jewellery on Gold Scarcity
- Gold Jewellery Exports Fall 6.9% in October
- China to Snatch World’s Largest Gold Consumer Title from India this Year – WGC
China is most likely to snatch the world's largest gold consumer title from India this 2013, according to the World Gold Council on Thursday.
- Gold Hovers Near 5-Week High as Fed Policy Meeting Looms
- India Goes into Frenzy Following Holy Man’s Dreams of Gold