Avid GTA 5 gamers can now explore a bunch of performance optimisations and tweaks introduced with the new 1.27 title update for GTA 5: Ill-Gotten Gains DLC, thanks to the new changelog released by Rockstar Games on its support website.
Check out the complete list of changes ported into the new 1.27 update for GTA 5: Ill-Gotten Gains DLC:
New Content – All Platforms
- Four new vehicles have been added to Legendary Motorsports for Story Mode and GTA Online: Pegassi Osiris, Albany Virgo, Benefactor Stirling GT, and Enus Windsor.
- Two new vehicles have been added to Elitas Travel for Story Mode and GTA Online: the Buckingham Luxor Deluxe and the Buckingham Swift Deluxe.
- All new vehicles are available for purchase immediately in Story Mode on Xbox One, PS4 and PC and in GTA Online for all platforms and are deposited straight into the players' relevant vehicle storage properties in Story Mode for Xbox 360 and PS3.
- The Combat PDW has been added to Ammu-Nation for Story Mode and GTA Online.
- The Combat PDW unlocks in Story Mode as the player progresses through the flow on Xbox One, PS4 and PC, is available immediately in Story Mode for Xbox 360, PS3 and is available to purchase in GTA Online for all platforms.
- 15 new tattoos have been added to the Tattoo Parlors for both Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
- Hundreds of new clothing items, including new designer outfits and accessories have been added to the Clothes Stores for Male and Female characters in GTA Online.
- Alternative livery designs for the Enus Windsor are available in the Respray section in Los Santos Customs for Story Mode and GTA Online.
New Content – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
- Luxurious interior activities have been added in GTA Online for passengers in the Luxor Deluxe and Swift Deluxe and are available in first person. Activities available are:
- Drinking Champagne (Both)
- Smoking Cigars (Luxor Deluxe)
- Browsing Internet (Swift Deluxe)
- Luxury Engravings have been added for a selection of weapons & attachments for Story Mode and GTA Online.
- Yusuf Amir Luxury Finish is available for the following weapons: Assault Rifle, Carbine Rifle, Pistol, SMG, Marksman Rifle, and Micro SMG.
- Gilded Gun Metal Finish is available for the following weapons: Advanced Rifle, AP Pistol, Sawed Off Shotgun.
- Etched Wood Grip Finish is available for the Heavy Pistol and Sniper Rifle.
- Platinum Pearl Deluxe Finish is available for the Pistol .50.
New Features/Updates - All Platforms
- All of the vehicle websites have been re-designed on all platforms. The sales page for each vehicle has also been updated for all vehicles excluding bicycles on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
- A Friends in Session option has been added to the On Call phone menu in GTA Online. This allows a player to auto invite all friends in session to the Job they are On Call for. Accepting these invites will place their friends On Call too.
- Better feedback is now given to hosts and players in a lobby as to what is happening with auto-invites.
- The Clothes and Tattoo shop menus have been re-organized. There are now more menu options and the newest items will appear on the top in each category.
- The Karin Technical now comes with bulletproof tires when ordered from Pegasus.
- Flashing help text is now displayed for non-host players on the Job settings screen if the Criminal Mastermind challenge would reset because of the difficulty setting the host has chosen.
- The Crew Challenge playlists have been removed.
- Additional methods have been added to complete the "Bribe the Cops and cause havoc" Daily Objective.
- Vehicles with topless variants now have the option to add or remove the vehicle roof in Los Santos Customs. Sale prices of these vehicles have been rebalanced in line with this change.
- When calling in an Airstrike, a jet range indicator now appears to show how far away the jet is. Once the jet is nearby, the indicator will turn red.
- Fixed an issue where award T-shirts were not unlocking properly.
- Some weapon rebalancing tweaks have been made based on community feedback. The MG and the Combat MG have increased damage, and the Assault Shotgun is now less effective at longer ranges.
- The hook of the Cargobob can no longer lift the vehicles of players in passive mode.
- Added the ability to cycle between targets when using lock-on missiles (such as Buzzard missiles or the Homing Launcher).
New Features/Updates – PS4, Xbox One, and PC
- First person Vehicle Hood Cam (already in PC) has been added for Xbox One and PS4.
- More accessories have been added to the Interaction Menu in GTA Online. Players can now change their Watches, Chains and Earrings from the Accessories section in the Interaction Menu.
- Vanilla Unicorn dancers are now topless for private dances on Xbox One and PS4 in GTA Online.
- Improvements to controller rumble strength.
- The number of dancers at Vanilla Unicorn in GTA Online has increased to match Story Mode.
New Features/Updates – PC Only
- Team colours are now used in PC text chat during team Deathmatches.
- The control icon that displays whether a player is using keyboard and mouse or a game pad displayed in the Job settings screen now updates live to indicate what input method the player is using at that time.
- A new sort / filter system has been introduced for Clip Management in the Rockstar Editor.
- The radio tracks available in the Rockstar Editor have been adjusted. If any clips you've created have been affected, the game will alert you when loading the clip.
In addition to the aforementioned feature updates, Rockstar Games has added a long list of bug-fixes, which you can check via Rockstar's support website.
In related news, renowned YouTuber MrBossFTW (aka Ross) talks about some of the key feature changes ported into the latest 1.27 update for GTA 5 Ill-Gotten Gains DLC.
Some of these changes include bullet-proof tyre upgrade for the Karin Technical (ordered via Pegasus), new auto website themes and design, topless customisable cars or vehicles, new weapon balancing parameter for regular Machine Gun (MG) and combat MG (wherein both these guns have now got increased damage capabilities), and the shotgun is now less effective at longer ranges.
In addition, the Xbox One and PS4 gamers can now watch topless private dances at the Vanilla Unicorn Strip Club, while the number of dancers at the Strip Club in GTA Online has been increased to match Story Mode.