By Dan Cancian
By Rory Ellwood
By Edmund Shing
By Bauke Schram
Asian markets: Hong Kong's Hang Seng declines following comments from Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen
- Pornhub wants help getting whales out of a sticky situation
- Cambridge Satchel Company boss warns David Cameron self-employed feel like 'second-class citizens'
- Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda and Waitrose face ban on 'special offers'
- Aldi warns rival UK supermarkets that they will not be able to match its new price cuts
- Ikea accused of €1bn tax evasion in Europe