Motorola's Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G smartphone, which was showcased at this year's Mobile World Congress (MWC 2015) in Barcelona, is now available in countries outside of the US.
The budget smartphone has reached Indian shores, after it was launched in the UK.
Potential buyers of the Moto E 4G edition in India can check the availability of the device on Flipkart, which is on sale for INR 8,000 (£86, $128).
The 3G variant of the Moto E second-gen smartphone has also been listed on the e-tailer's website and has been priced at Rs 6,999.
Apart from India and the US, Moto E 4G is also available in the UK and potential buyers can purchase it online for £79.
The USP of the latest Moto E offering, apart from its low price tag, is that the device runs the latest Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating platform out of the box.
In India, the Moto E 4G competes with budget smartphones like the Xiaomi Redmi 2. The Redmi 2, like the second-gen Moto E also offers 4G connectivity, but costs INR 6,999.
Key technical specifications of the Motorola Moto E (2nd Gen) 4G include:
- 4.5in IPS capacitive display, enclosed within Gorilla Glass 3
- Latest Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating platform, out of the box
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor for 3G variant, 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 for 4G LTE variant
- 5MP rear camera
- VGA front camera
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage up to 32GB
- 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 2390 mAh Li-Ion battery.