Lenovo-acquired Motorola which very recently launched the second-gen Moto E is now already offering the handset for free to purchasers of another of its smartphone offerings.
Under Motorola's latest offer, purchasers of the unlocked variant of Motorola Moto X Pure Edition get a free 2015 Moto E edition worth $119 (£81).
People opting to buy Moto X under the above offer will have to also design their devices with Moto Maker.
Click here to navigate to Motorola's official Moto Maker portal, and buy the Moto X Pure Edition that costs $399 (£272).
Motorola's above offer seems to be restricted to online shoppers at this point in time, and buyers will have to add the Moto X Pure Edition to their carts to see the Moto E (second-gen) being offered for free.
Buyers get the 3G variant of Moto E (second-gen) on purchase of the Moto X Pure Edition smartphone.
Motorola's offer of giving away Moto E on purchase of Moto X Pure Edition lasts till 24 March, and is currently available to buyers in the US.
Key technical specifications of second-gen Moto E
- 4.5in IPS capacitive display, enclosed within Gorilla Glass 3
- Latest Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating platform, out of the box
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor for 3G variant, 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 for 4G LTE variant
- 5MP rear camera
- VGA front camera
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage up to 32GB
- 4G LTE, 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi and microUSB connectivity
- 2390 mAh Li-Ion battery