OnePlus has just released the pricing chart for the OnePlus 2 when it hits the market on 11 August.
The cost of the flagship phone varies for different storage options: 16GB with 3GB RAM and 64GB with 4GB RAM, across various countries including the US, Europe, the UK, India, Canada, Poland, Denmark, Sweden, the Czech Republic, Taiwan and Hungary.
Check out the exact cost of the flagship phone across each of these countries in the official price chart below:
As Android Authority reports, the OnePlus 2 seems to cost a bit high in euros as opposed to the US dollar or even the British pound and this could be attributed to the tax differences and extra import costs across various markets.
Prospective buyers of OnePlus 2 can get a first-hand experience of the phone before the actual purchase, as the phone will be put up for demo across select cities on 31 July.
Here is the complete list of cities where the OnePlus 2 will be available for hands-on experience in the next couple of days:
- New York
- Times Square, New York, NY
- San Francisco
- PCH, 135 Mississippi St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- SwiftKey, 91-95 Southwark Bridge Rd, SE1 0AX
- Numa, 39 Rue du Caire, 75002
- OneFootball, Greifswalder Str. 212, 10405
- Talent Garden, Via Merano, 16, 20127
- New Delhi
- Cafe Coffee Day Square 44, Janpath
- Cafe Coffee Day Square, Vittal Mallya Road, Opposite UB City, Lavelle Road
- Conclave, Jalan Wijaya 1 no. 5C, Jakarta Selatan
It is reported that early birds will also get a chance to win the OnePlus 2 smartphone, while the first 50 people arriving at each location will receive an exclusive gift bag.
[Source: OnePlus Forums]