Police have released images of four men they wish to identify in connection with the attack on Manchester United's team bus by West Ham supporters prior to their final game at Boleyn Stadium on 10 May.
A group of West Ham were seen throwing bottles, missiles and smoke bombs at the bus as it made its way into the stadium, more commonly known as Upton Park, in an incident described as "not acceptable "by the club.
Four police officers and a member of the public received minor injuries as a result of objects being thrown. No Manchester United players were hurt during the incident which left several windows on the team bus smashed.
West Ham previously said they will be looking to hand lifetime bans to any fans confirmed to have been involved in the unrest. Police have now released images of suspects they wish to speak to following the "unsavoury incident" outside the stadium.
Commander BJ Harrington of the Met's Public Order team said: "Behaviour of the kind we saw before Tuesday's match is totally unacceptable. The vast majority of people were well-behaved, but we are looking to deal with a small minority of individuals who committed criminal acts.
"We are working closely with both clubs to bring these individuals to justice, and I would urge anyone who recognises the men in these pictures to contact police. This was always going to be a challenging match to police, with passions running high. Aware of those challenges, we had more officers on duty than is normal. I am proud of my officers who did a fantastic job in difficult circumstances and played their part in enabling those supporters who respected the occasion to enjoy what was an historic event."