- EU considers temporarily exempting UK from freedom of movement rules
- Sunderland line up £6.5m bid for Manchester United striker Keane
- Nokia eye re-entering mobile market with two high-end Android handsets
- Man fights for life after suffering a 'killer headbutt' outside a Manchester gay nightclub
- Jose Mourinho wants Manchester United to complete crucial transfer business by signing midfielder
David Gilbert is the technology editor at the International Business Times UK, covering everything from the latest mobile trends to the murky world of cybercrime. David won the prestigious Digital Writer of the Year award at the Online Media Awards 2013.
Previously, he worked as news editor at Trusted Reviews for two years after moving to London from Ireland where he worked for national and regional newspapers for three years.
David received a BA in English from University College Cork in 2004 also received Higher Diplomas in Journalism (Press Association – 2008) and Media Studies (Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa – 2005).
Follow : @daithaigilbert