- Pirate Bay loses hydra and .se domains, returning to original .org address following legal challenges
- Moïse Katumbi forced to move hospital rooms over 'security threats' to DRC opposition leader
- OpIcarus: Anonymous hacker reveals inspiration behind latest operation and evolution of hacktivism
- Isis twin suicide bombing kills 45 army recruits in Yemeni port of Aden
- Welcome to the bizarre and frightening world of Islamic State channels on Telegram
David Gilbert is the technology editor at the International Business Times UK, covering everything from the latest mobile trends to the murky world of cybercrime. David won the prestigious Digital Writer of the Year award at the Online Media Awards 2013.
Previously, he worked as news editor at Trusted Reviews for two years after moving to London from Ireland where he worked for national and regional newspapers for three years.
David received a BA in English from University College Cork in 2004 also received Higher Diplomas in Journalism (Press Association – 2008) and Media Studies (Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa – 2005).
Follow : @daithaigilbert