- Tommy Robinson: Ex-EDL leader accused by police of inciting racial hatred over 'F**k Isis' England flag
- Michael Gove vs Boris Johnson: British politics is resembling Game of Thrones more than ever
- Strategic error and deceit from Boris Johnson and Michael Gove led to this Brexit mess - UK must reconsider
- Battle of the Somme: Kate Middleton, Prince William and Prince Harry to pay tribute in France
- Switzerland: Muslim students told take swimming lessons or be denied citizenship
David Gilbert is the technology editor at the International Business Times UK, covering everything from the latest mobile trends to the murky world of cybercrime. David won the prestigious Digital Writer of the Year award at the Online Media Awards 2013.
Previously, he worked as news editor at Trusted Reviews for two years after moving to London from Ireland where he worked for national and regional newspapers for three years.
David received a BA in English from University College Cork in 2004 also received Higher Diplomas in Journalism (Press Association – 2008) and Media Studies (Coláiste Stiofáin Naofa – 2005).