- Brexit: A national catastrophe and a vacuum in leadership – this is what Britain voted for
- Brexit: The UK got out of the EU in just the right time says Hong Kong financial columnist
- After Brexit, London can no longer scare Scotland into remaining in the union
- Malaysia: Osama bin Laden may not have existed claims university lecturer
- Bright side to Brexit: UK's ecommerce platform potential can easily surpass that of Europe
Jerin Mathew is a senior business correspondent at The International Business Times. He previously worked with SNL Financial and RTT News in similar roles. He holds a master's degree in business administration (specialised in Finance). He is a graduate in philosophy from Mahatma Gandhi University, India. He is based in Bangalore and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. He can be followed on Twitter at @jerinmatthewmm.
Follow : @jerinmatthewmm