- Key Theresa May aide slammed for saying anxiety sufferers should not get disability benefits
- Oscars 2017: With predictable winners and a safe host, is this the most boring Academy Awards yet?
- Jaguar F-Type SVR Coupe review: A supercar for all seasons that's faster, louder and lairier than ever
- Great Barrier Reef: Significant coral bleaching to take place in 2017 warn authorities
- Hidden Figures: The real story of Katherine G Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan and Mary Jackson
Articles by Jerin Mathew
Jerin Mathew is a senior business correspondent at The International Business Times. He previously worked with SNL Financial and RTT News in similar roles. He holds a master's degree in business administration (specialised in Finance). He is a graduate in philosophy from Mahatma Gandhi University, India. He is based in Bangalore and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. He can be followed on Twitter at @jerinmatthewmm.
Follow : @jerinmatthewmm
- Europe should retort in kind if Trump imposes punitive tariffs on imports, says Germany's Volker Kauder
- Winners and losers: What did this week tell us about Britain's high street banks?
- Commodities Round-up: Oil rally loses fizz as traders make covering bets
- IAG profit takes off despite pound's post-Brexit slump