- Italian referendum: Prime Minister Matteo Renzi announces plan to quit after referendum defeat
- Ballrooms and wine cellars: A look at London's most expensive homes for sale
- Huawei Mate 9 review: A big-screen experience without the thrills
- Why the music industry can't escape the choke-hold web streaming services have it in
- Meet Gary Linton, the young property developer who went from his living room to a £300m portfolio
Articles by Lianna Brinded
Lianna Brinded is the news editor at International Business Times UK and has worked across print, online and TV. Her portfolio includes the Wall Street Journal Europe, BBC, CNBC and The Independent.
Lianna holds a Masters degree in Contemporary War and Peace Studies, specialising in genocide and ethic nationalist conflict, from University of Sussex, and a BA (hons) degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent.
Lover of science, Star Trek, computer games, Warhammer, triathlons and roller derby.
Follow : @LiannaBrinded
- Deutsche Bank to cut ties with about 3,400 clients in its debt and equities sales activities
- Meet the people adding $3.7 trillion to the developing world with financial inclusion
- UK markets should 'brace for tremors' ahead of Italian referendum
- Oil futures stay buoyant following Opec's production cut