- EU considers temporarily exempting UK from freedom of movement rules
- Sunderland line up £6.5m bid for Manchester United striker Keane
- Nokia eye re-entering mobile market with two high-end Android handsets
- Man fights for life after suffering a 'killer headbutt' outside a Manchester gay nightclub
- Jose Mourinho wants Manchester United to complete crucial transfer business by signing midfielder
Lianna Brinded is the news editor at International Business Times UK and has worked across print, online and TV. Her portfolio includes the Wall Street Journal Europe, BBC, CNBC and The Independent.
Lianna holds a Masters degree in Contemporary War and Peace Studies, specialising in genocide and ethic nationalist conflict, from University of Sussex, and a BA (hons) degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent.
Lover of science, Star Trek, computer games, Warhammer, triathlons and roller derby.
Follow : @LiannaBrinded