- Pernod Ricard blames price hike on pound's post-Brexit slump
- 5 Nigerian students accused of cannibalism after death of Indian boy
- World powers to remain absent from UN meet on nuclear weapons ban
- Floyd Mayweather respects Conor McGregor's 'shock the world' prediction
- Duterte leads early poll of Time's 100 'most influential' list ahead of Trump, Putin and Theresa May
Articles by Lianna Brinded
Lianna Brinded is the news editor at International Business Times UK and has worked across print, online and TV. Her portfolio includes the Wall Street Journal Europe, BBC, CNBC and The Independent.
Lianna holds a Masters degree in Contemporary War and Peace Studies, specialising in genocide and ethic nationalist conflict, from University of Sussex, and a BA (hons) degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent.
Lover of science, Star Trek, computer games, Warhammer, triathlons and roller derby.
Follow : @LiannaBrinded