- Jurgen Klopp confident Emre Can will sign new Liverpool deal after 'good talks'
- What Remains of Edith Finch review: A masterclass in video game storytelling
- Video game news round-up: Doomfist release, Telltale Games and a legendary Pokemon Go announcement
- Arsenal and Tottenham monitoring Jadon Sancho after contract talks with Manchester City break down
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic reveals further development as injury return gathers pace
Articles by Lianna Brinded
Lianna Brinded is the news editor at International Business Times UK and has worked across print, online and TV. Her portfolio includes the Wall Street Journal Europe, BBC, CNBC and The Independent.
Lianna holds a Masters degree in Contemporary War and Peace Studies, specialising in genocide and ethic nationalist conflict, from University of Sussex, and a BA (hons) degree in English and American Literature from the University of Kent.
Lover of science, Star Trek, computer games, Warhammer, triathlons and roller derby.