- Hillary Clinton: Having a female president is not as important as helping poor American women
- EU court told foreign criminals with children cannot be automatically deported from UK
- EU Referendum: UK reform proposals do not go down well with leaders of EU member states
- Finding Aldea: Engineers and artists buying abandoned village to start Utopian society, and you can join them
- Daryush Valizadeh is leading the new barbarians to believe resistance to sex is OK
Ludovica Iaccino is an international news reporter at IBTimes UK covering foreign affairs and news in regions such as Africa and the Middle East. She has previously reported from Israel, the Palestinian territories, Italy, Serbia and Switzerland.
Ludovica is the author of The Silence of Nyamata, a historical novel on the 1994 Rwandan genocide. A photojournalist, she also collaborates with the websites IecoAfrica and Words in the Bucket and writes opinion pieces on conflicts and human rights on her personal blog Be Inquisitive.
Follow : @LudovicaIaccino