- Boxer Amir Khan accuses sick terrorists of 'twisting Islam'
- How Sudanese government and rebels are letting women and girls die amid aid block
- Election 2017: Where do the main parties stand on 4G, 5G and broadband?
- Election 2017: Where do the main parties stand on cybercrime and internet policy?
- Election 2017: What do the main parties have planned for electric and autonomous cars?
Articles by Ludovica Iaccino
Ludovica Iaccino is an international news reporter at IBTimes UK covering foreign affairs and news in regions such as Africa and the Middle East. She has previously reported from Malawi, Rwanda, Israel, the Palestinian territories, and Lebanon.
Ludovica is the author of The Silence of Nyamata, a historical novel on the 1994 Rwandan genocide. A photojournalist, she also collaborates with the websites IecoAfrica and Words in the Bucket
Follow : @LudovicaIaccino