- Brexit: Michael Heseltine says Johnson, Gove and Farage must lead negotiations to leave EU
- Biafrexit: Thousands urge UK to support referendum on indpendence from Nigeria
- Brexit: Liberal Democrats will fight for UK to re-join the EU at next general election
- Mino Raiola: The super-agent at the heart of Manchester United's soaring transfer ambitions
- 'No more Polish vermin' cards left outside Cambridgeshire school as racist attacks rise
Ludovica Iaccino is an international news reporter at IBTimes UK covering foreign affairs and news in regions such as Africa and the Middle East. She has previously reported from Malawi, Rwanda, Israel, the Palestinian territories, Italy, Serbia and Switzerland.
Ludovica is the author of The Silence of Nyamata, a historical novel on the 1994 Rwandan genocide. A photojournalist, she also collaborates with the websites IecoAfrica and Words in the Bucket and writes opinion pieces on conflicts and human rights on her personal blog Be Inquisitive.