- Huddersfield Town promoted to Premier League after beating Reading in play-off penalty shootout
- Ditch the PC: Best productivity apps, accessories, tips and tricks for iPad Pro
- Why Europe is resorting to China for its penicillin supply
- UK consumer confidence remains resilient despite a slowdown in spending
- Jurgen Klopp tells Liverpool to break club-record transfer fee in signing £50m-rated Naby Keita from RB Leipzig
Articles by Mary Papenfuss
Mary Papenfuss is the US West Coast correspondent for International Business Times UK. An award-winning journalist, Mary has worked as an editor at the New York Post, New York Daily News, Salon.com and Associated Press in San Francisco. Previously she has written for People Magazine, Reuters, VICE, NPR and OZY.
Her books include Climb Against the Odds: Celebrating Survival on the Mountain and the domestic violence study Killer Dads: The Twisted Drives that Compel Fathers to Murder Their Own Kids.
She divides her time between Manhattan and Mill Valley, California.
Follow : @blatherat