- British Airways to resume 'near normal schedule' but fears some knock-on disruptions post IT glitch
- Five flying car concepts that could revolutionise your morning commute
- Rime director on Tequila Works' 'crisis of faith' and finally releasing its unforgettable adventure
- Britain's security services knew Salman Abedi was capable of terror - but failed to stop him
- This bug from the 1990s can hang or crash any Windows 7 or 8.1 system
Articles by Sean Martin
Sean is a science reporter at International Business Times.
Having completed a degree in Journalism at the University of the Arts London, Sean gained experience in New Zealand working for business to business publication Marketplace Media. On returning to the UK, Sean took up the role of news reporter at IBT, where he was soon promoted to the Science desk.
Follow : @SeanMartin101