Potential deal could see Britain retain access to the single market while a migration freeze is in place.
- Munich killer had 'obvious link' to Norwegian killer Anders Behring Breivik say police
- EU considers temporarily exempting UK from freedom of movement rules
- Manchester United: Jose Mourinho insists Rooney has an important role at Old Trafford
- Sunderland line up £6.5m bid for Manchester United striker Keane
- Munich shooting live updates: Killer identified as Ali Sonboly, son of a taxi driver