White House proposes $19bn budget and unveils new cybersecurity action plan to defend against attacks.
- Lancashire gang rape: 23-year-old woman dragged into alleyway where 'three men waited'
- Westminster faces travel chaos as 5,000 black cab drivers stage anti-Uber protest
- War on Isis: Canada to end air strikes against Daesh in Iraq and Syria on 22 February
- UK weighs in on Malaysia's 1MDB state fund as it launches own investigation
- Dublin boxing shooting: Continuity IRA vows more violence after admitting Regency Hotel murder