- Perth teen pleads guilty to stabbing stepfather to death to protect 7-year-old sister
- If Nintendo Switch is to be a home for indies, the games need to be better than Stardew Valley
- Why Star Wars Battlefront 2's developers were relieved when they saw Rogue One
- Tech deals of the week: Samsung Galaxy S8, cheap sim-only plans, Microsoft Surface Book and more
- Michy Batshuayi double sees Chelsea deny wasteful Watford
IBTimes UK's reviews of the latest video games for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, PC and mobile devices.
A boy and his 'bot
EA DICE stuns with its big budget, action-packed and respectful depiction of The Great War.
Battlefield 1 review: EA DICE's World War 1 shooter is superbly designed and surprisingly respectful
2K Games' return to the squared circle falls short of championship material.
Oct 19, 2016
By Oliver Cragg
New lead studio The Coalition confidently introduces new mechanics to make Gears' Xbox One debut a delight.
Hangar 13's story of racism and revenge is well-told, but bugs, glitches and dull gameplay let Mafia 3 down.
Don't expect hide-behind-the-sofa horror in this Until Dawn-themed shooting gallery on PlayStation VR.
PS2 and Dreamcast sci-fi masterpiece hacks into virtual reality on PlayStation VR.
Rocksteady Studios' returns to the Arkham universe for one final investigation on Sony's virtual reality headset.
Sony London Studio has created five very different VR experiences to give consumers a taste of the future.
PlayStation VR Worlds review: London Heist steals the show, but this is a mere demo of PSVR's future
Supermassive Games brings its PlayStation Move puzzler to virtual reality.
VooFoo Studios' capable pool sim gets a PSVR-enabled re-release, but adds very little.
From game jam product to PSVR launch title, Headmaster is a charming virtual reality puzzle game.
One of the Sony's key PlayStation VR launch titles shows the great potential of VR for racing games.
Nintendo's colourful RPG is superbly written, but suffers from repetitive combat.
Interactive tale inspired by Twin Peaks and X-Files is one of the year's must-play games.
Oct 3, 2016
By Ben Skipper
The change of engine has been well handled, but at the cost of on-pitch progress.
Sep 27, 2016
By Sean Cleaver
Konami delivers another football masterclass, but issues off the pitch remain.
By Gaurav Sharma
- Australia's car-making industry reaches end of the road as Holden shuts final plant
- Pollution is deadlier than war, disaster, hunger and costs the global economy $4.6trn
- Philip Hammond urged to address lack of diversity at Bank of England
- Goldman Sachs boss hints at further Brexit moves away from London