- More than 30 million South African identities exposed online in massive 27GB data breach
- Earth could be hit by a huge solar flare in the next 100 years, wiping out technology
- Álvaro Odriozola: The Real Madrid and Barcelona target following in the footsteps of Xabi Alonso
- Kim Jong-un resumes work on the 'worst building in human history' in North Korean capital
- North Korea 'hacked Channel 4 drama series' about kidnapped nuclear scientist
IBTimes UK's reviews of the latest video games for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, PC and mobile devices.
Inventive action puzzler has style in spades but lays its ponderous narrative on too thick.
Insomniac revisits the 2002 original as a film based on the series is released in cinemas.
Remedy Entertainment's long-in-gestation Xbox One and PC action game disappoints.
The beloved but unforgiving strategy series XCOM returns on PC following its successful 2012 reboot.
Campo Santo tells a mature tale in its charming indie debut.
A group of teens head to an abandoned island for a night of partying, but this is far from a clichéd horror tale.
Capcom's second Resi remake for current consoles reminds us of why the series has been in decline.
Another year another WWE game. Does this one finally re-energise the series?
9 hours ago
By Gaurav Sharma
- Wizz Air to set up UK airline amid growing Brexit worries within aviation sector
- UK unemployment rate remains at historic low but wage growth lags behind inflation
- UK grocers upping their game even as German discounters expand market share
- Sainsbury's to slash 2,000 jobs across the UK amid escalating price war