Valentine's Day can be a very difficult time of the year... if only because the thought of finding that absolutely perfect gift can be nerve-wracking.
Like all the other big moments in any relationship, the search for that elusive something which puts a beaming smile on your partner's face and leaves you exhausted but happy... confident that you can do no wrong until his/her birthday... your anniversary... or something equally significant, can be daunting.
If you have prepared well, then this really should be a cakewalk. If you haven't and you're rushing around to get something... anything... rather than look like you do not care... then you are in need of some last minute inspiration!
Allow us to suggest a mixed tape of some of the most romantic songs ever written. Sure the idea is a little cheesy... a little 80s/90s... and a little too like desperation! But it's better than nothing!
Check out these ten songs...
1. That's Amore (Dean Martin)
2. On The Street Where You Live (from the soundtrack of "My Fair Lady" (1964))
3. La Vie En Rose (Edith Piaf)
4. Strangers In The Night (Frank Sinatra)
5. Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)
6. Is This Love (Bob Marley)
7. Can't Buy Me Love (The Beatles)
8. How Can I Tell You (Cat Stevens)
9. What A Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)
10. Moon River (from the soundtrack of "Breakfast at Tiffany's (1961))