Texan authorities have released what may be the worst police sketch ever. The portrait of what looks like a cartoon character was circulated by Lamar County Sheriff's Department after two women were robbed at knife point in Paris, Texas.
In this gallery, we look at ten of the worst police sketches ever released.
1. Texan authorities have released what may be the worst police sketch ever. The portrait of what looks like a cartoon character was circulated by Lamar County Sheriff's Department after two women were robbed at knife point in Paris, Texas.
2. When this sketch of a Bolivian murder suspect was issued in 2009, it became an internet sensation, with bloggers declaring it the worst e-fit of all time. But the police in Bolivia had the last laugh, as the drawing led to the arrest of two suspects.
3. In 2010, Hampshire police issued this picture of a robbery suspect who seemed to be wearing a lettuce on his head. Police said the suspect had grey-blonde hair, but a technical problem caused it to appear green
4. This drawing of a robbery suspect whose face was almost entirely covered by a baseball cap, issued by South Wales police in 2008, didn't give the public much to go on
5. This sketch, released by Portuguese police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, left everything to the imagination
6. The Royal Thai Police issued this picture of a bank robber in 2009, asking if anyone had seen him (her? it?)
7. A law prevented New Zealand police from showing a picture of the 16-year-old burglar they were looking for, so they issued this poster featuring a photo of actor Robbie Coltrane instead, as the suspect supposedly looked like him
8. This sketch, issued by Atlanta police hunting for a murdering truck driver, appears to show Des Lynam on a very bad hair day
9. Canadian police released this sketch of a man wanted for stabbing a newlywed. Dare we suggest they arrest Eddie Munster from the 60s sitcom The Munsters?
10. And finally, this newsreader may have some explaining to do...