The country's most popular tennis player Andy Murray celebrates his birthday on 15 May. Murray created history when he became the first British man to win the Wimbledon title in 77 years in 2013. The 29-year-old is the only man in history to have won the Olympic gold medal and the US Open in the same year. He has been voted as the BBC Sports Personality of the Year twice in his career in 2013 and 2015.
Here are top10 inspirational quotes from Andy Murray:
1) I don't play any tournaments to come second best
2) One of the worst things sin did for man was to make him selfish, for selfishness cannot love
3) It's not the end of the world to lose
4) Having a normal knee would make life a lot easier
5) My girlfriend thinks I look like a reptile - it's not the best
6) I'd have loved to be a footballer. I was always playing football and I enjoyed it much more than tennis to begin with. It's more fun to play in a team, all the parents are there cheering you on.
7) I am Scottish. I am also British.
8) I hate losing
9) There is a fear of emotion in tennis
10) Give it everything you've got. Leave nothing out there