Arsene Wenger is unlikely to be interested in Samuel Eto'o.

Inter Milan's Samuel Eto'o has indicated that he would consider a move to the Premier League this summer.

The Cameroon international has three years left on his contract but revealed he could leave the San Siro if the right offer was available.

"I am currently considering my options," he told Corriere dello Sport "I have one month to decide as to whether I want to stay put or choose to move to the Premier League."

"I am now 30 years old and it is very important for me to think about my future before I sign what could be my last contract."

"I have already shown that I have what it takes to play in Italy and I now have the idea of proving myself in England."

The former Barcelona striker scored 37 goals for Inter last season, including three in two Champions League games against Spurs, and has been heavily linked with a move to Arsenal in today's press.

However, the player's age (30) and his astronomical wages (£185,000 per week) make the likelihood of a deal pretty slim. Arsene Wenger has previously been reluctant to offer long-term deals to players over 30.

A more realistic target is Bolton defender Gary Cahill who continues to be linked with the club. The Metro reports that Arsenal Chief Executive Ivan Gazidis met with Bolton chairman Phil Gartside on Thursday to discuss a deal worth around £15m for the England international.

The Gunners are also said to be interested in Blackburn's highly-regarded defender Christopher Samba who could present better value for money at around £10m.

Finally, Arsene Wenger hopes to conclude the signing of Ivory Coast international Gervinho over the weekend. The Lille striker is set to sign a four-year deal with the club worth £10.6m, according to the Independent.