The US government is accused of hacking into French Presidential computer systems with malware similar to the Flame virus.
Israel is fighting a war in cyberspace as well as on the ground as it attempts to defend itself from millions of cyber-attacks in the wake of the crisis in Gaza.
Instances of Android malware have jumped ten fold in the past three months from 5,000 to over 50,000.
Crisis malware (aka Morcut) can infect Mac OS X, Windows, VMware virtual machines and Windows mobile devices.
Anonymous hactivists hit Ministry of Justice and David Cameron's websites in gesture of solidarity with WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange.
Russian branch of hacktivists take revenge on Moscow judiciary for two-year sentence on feminist punk band.
We speak to Eugene Kaspersky and his cyber security team about how a change of thinking is needed to combat cyber crime.
- How to Hack a Website in Four Easy Steps
Researchers at Kaspersky Labs have asked mathematicians and cryptographers to help crack the Gauss malware encryption.
- Gauss: The Latest Cyber Weapon in the Stuxnet, Duqu and Flame Saga
Security researchers investigating servers used by the highly-sophisticated Flame computer virus have found three r...
- Israel Aided US Government in Developing Flame Virus [VIDEO]
- US Government Behind Flame Virus According to Expert [VIDEO]
FBI issues statement saying claims laptop belonging to agent had been compromised were false.
- Is This how the FBI was Hacked?
- Anonymous Claims FBI Tracking iPhone Users
AntiLeaks group which targeted WikiLeaks launches DDoS attack against Russia Today (RT) in support of Pussy Riot.
- Julian Assange: Sweden Summons Ecuador Ambassador over WikiLeaks Founder's Asylum Victory
- The Secret Diary of WikiLeaks' Julian Assange, Aged 42 and a Bit