Samsung's Black Friday online deals are to continue into Cyber Monday, and feature money off Galaxy smartphones, tablets, cameras and more.
One of the biggest savings is on the huge Galaxy Note Pro 12.2, which has a 12in screen and comes with the S Pen stylus. Until the end of Cyber Monday (1 December), the online Samsung store is offering a £150 discount.
This takes the price of the Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 down from £500 to £350, and comes not long after its original retail price was cut from £649. The model on offer is Wi-Fi-only and has 32GB of storage, although this can be expanded via a microSD card slot.
Here's a taster of what else Samsung has to offer this Cyber Monday:
- Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 - was £500 - now £350
- Galaxy S4 Zoom - was £300 - now £179
- Galaxy K Zoom - was £400 - now £349
- Galaxy NX Camera (body only) - was £900 - now £599
- Galaxy NX Camera plus 18-55mm lens - was £1,000 - now £699
- Galaxy Camera 2 - was £400 - now £300
- Smart Camera WB220F - was £400 - now £199
- Galaxy S5 Mini (in black, blue, gold and white) - was £389.95 - now £331.46
- Galaxy S5 - was £579 - now £492.15
- Phone Accessories
- Galaxy S4 Swarovski Cover - was £79 - now £59.25
- Galaxy S5 Battery - was £20 - now £15
- Galaxy S5 Wireless Charging Cover - was £29 - now £21.75
- Galaxy S5 Wireless Charging Pad - was £34.99 - now £26.24
- Galaxy S5 Screen Protector - was £13 - now £9.75
Speakers and Home Cinema
- Level Box mini speaker (available in red, silver, grey and blue) - was £90 - now £72
- Wireless Sound Bar for 40in plus TVs - was £399 - now £319.20
- 3D Blu-ray player with 500GB hard drive and Freeview HD recorder - was £299 - now £239.20
- 3D Blu-ray and DVD player with 4K UHD Upscaling - was £149 - now £119.20